- Own one or more modules of the project under development
- Mentor junior team members with the assistance of PM/Architect.
- Flexible in working under changing and different work settings.
- Maintain high team morale.
- Adhere to company and project standards and guidelines.
- Accurate time accounting and reporting of own work.
- Promptly escalate issues, which affect product delivery and quality that are beyond scope of influence and report same to reporting manager.
- Pay high attention to detail in all work.
- Quality, on time delivery of agreed deliverables.
|Required Knowledge and Skills|
- Consistently demonstrated ability to exceed the requirements of Senior Software Engineer.
- 4+ Years of relevant industry experience.
- Microsoft/Sun Certification (Microsoft Certified Professional Developer or Oracle Certified Master Java SE6 Developer)
- Good knowledge of the company product development lifecycle and the process tools.
- Proficient in at least two-core development tools used within the company.
- Sound knowledge of estimation technique
- Good knowledge of design patterns
- Sound industry trends awareness.
- Sound Proficiency with Microsoft .NET/ Java technologies
- Sound Knowledge of unit testing methodologies and frameworks
- Sound communication skills.
- Sound time management skills.
- Good ability to anticipate issues and formulate remedial actions.
- Sound interpersonal and team working skills.
- Sound ability to take on multiple assignments.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Easily adoptable to company culture.
- Conduct system wide requirement analysis.
- Conduct module level work effort estimations and integrate for the whole system
- Will work under the guidance of the PM/Architect/BA
- Thoroughly understand the Requirements and Design.
- Develop detailed design.
- Design and implement automated unit testing framework as required
- Use best practices and coding standards.
- Conduct thorough unit testing using the automated unit test framework
- Conduct peer-reviews and lead reviews and provide feedback
- Provide accurate and detailed weekly task reports.
- Clarify all unknown areas, which are communicated by the SL-ATC team, from the customer.
- Develop, maintain, troubleshoot, enhance and document components develop by self and others as per the requirements and detailed design
- Conduct thorough unit testing and integration testing for the whole system
- Conduct configuration and tem management of own work.
- Assist Project Lead/PM/BA in project coordination.
- Conduct project risk identification and mitigation action planning with the project manager
- Web Services & others: JSON, XML, XHTML and RESTful services
- Languages:C#, Java core and JavaSE (basics)
|Application development skill set required: |
- Backend : NodeJS, Android/ Java
|Native mobile application development: |
- Android native/ Xamarin
|Experience||Atleast (4-6) years experience in the industry.|